Welcome to Brunswick Heads NSW
Welcome to our part of the country – the people friendly holiday destination of the Byron Shire area. The seaside character filled village is yours to discover and once experienced, will leave you wanting to return again.
Here you can enjoy the simple pleasures in life:
- Lazy days on the pristine surf beach or the children friendly Torakina Beach.
- Dining at ‘the Bruns Pub’ to the beat of local and national bands – check out the local paper or the black board at the pub for who’s on when.
- Explore other eateries where local produce mixes succulently with the culinary delights created for your enjoyment. Specific dietary requirements can usually be catered for.
- Hire a boat or canoe for a leisurely trip up the river. (The bar at the ocean should not be attempted except by experienced skippers).
- Throw in a line and see what the fish are biting. The locals can tell you where the best spots are; visit Brunswick Tackle to get your angling needs and any License requirements.
- Book-in for a therapeutic massage or spa package for some special pampering.
- Grab a copy of the free local papers for information on whats happening around the Shire or the markets.
There is always something to do, or nothing at all, it’s your choice.
For a change in scenery, hop in the car and explore the magical hinterlands surrounding the area (even climb Mt Warning and watch the sunrise). You’ll find there are plenty of little cafe’s around for indulgences of comfort food along the way.
Explore the towns within the Byron Shire – Bangalow, Mullumbimby, Ocean Shores and Byron Bay as each offers its own diversity .